Skip to content
Material and Manufacturing
- Constructed of 6005-T5 structural grade extruded aluminum.
- Pins and other small parts made of zinc plated steel.
- All welds are certified under AWS D1.2.
- The system is engineered and constructed with a safety factor greater than four which exceeds OSHA manufacturing criteria.
Rating and Use
- Rated for 250 lbs. per bracket at the very end of the 44” arm.
- Up to a 20’ OSHA grade aluminum plank may be used per pair.
- The system meets all OSHA and CAL OSHA required scaffolding standards.
- Walls being used to hang the system must be adequately braced. (Every 6-8 feet or equivalent on 8-10 foot high walls is recommended).
- Height adjustment every six inches.
- Collapsible for easy storage.
- Can hang over any wall thickness with varying length slider tubes.
- Other accessories are available.